Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the internationally renowned days for marketing retailers to offer promotional sales. Most of the retailers open at wee hours to get maximum sales. Lately, few retailers have started to open up on Thanksgiving Day to make the most out of the day. These sales are to facilitate the consumer side as well, so that everybody gets an equal opportunity to shop for brands to look their best and to gift on Christmas.
Black Friday is observed by almost all the retailers on the Friday, right after the thanksgiving holiday. The history somehow points it to the event of traffic and roads being blocked, next day after the Thanksgiving, which somehow over the years gained popularity and turned into a major event for retailers.
Retailers celebrate it as the day of gaining their profit. In lieu of the day all retailers put up great sales and lucrative deals. The things are priced at the lowest possible rates so people could actually be benefitted from them. Some people regard it as first official shopping day of Christmas.
After Black Friday, Cyber Monday happens to be the most amazing day for all the shopaholics out there. Cyber Monday is regarded as the Monday that comes right after the Thanksgiving. It was first introduced by retailers in 2005 to promote online shopping.
Initially, most of the smaller retailers who won’t get a chance of being noticed on Black Friday as bigger brands used to steal the show. Cyber Monday would get them an opportunity to make sales for themselves. Later on, Cyber Monday became as big as Black Friday and almost all the brands have started to participate in it.
Black Friday deals:
There could be various offers over black Friday shopping deals but the few major ones not to ignore are:
- Strikingly low rates of technological gadgets: Most of the gadgets are put on sale by putting a certain amount of off on the original prices. Black Friday is generally famous for gadget sales.
- “Buy one get two free” types: Few of the sales include. Buy one get free. This doesn’t give a decrement in price but the number of products would be doubled or tripled in the price of one item.
- Free deliveries: Almost most of the online shopping deals offer, free delivery anywhere in the country. This saves the shipment charges which usually the consumer has to pay.
- Sale Vouchers: While shopping earlier from the stores, you may get vouchers for your previous purchases. These vouchers can be redeemed only on Black Friday deals. Hence giving off on items.
- Black Friday discount Codes: Like vouchers discount codes are provided on previous purchases and can be redeemed later on Black Friday shopping.
- Free Gifts: Many of the stores give free gifts as for Black Friday give away tokens.
Where the shopping spree of Black Friday and Cyber Monday facilitates the retailers and consumers, it has a great positive impact on country’s economy as well hence, providing a win-win situation for everyone.